A product isn’t really finished until it’s finished. Kaspar Manufacturing has an entire plant dedicated to perfecting your finishing needs. Our facilities are equipped with a wide range of technological machinery and are capable of a variety of finishes, including zinc, nickel, chrome, electropolishing, passivation, powder coating and vinyl.
We offer X-ray thickness testing to ensure your product is at the exact quality of finish requested. Our modern machinery gives us the ability to also strip zinc, paint and nickel off a product. With passivation processes, we have the ability to enhance your product's corrosion protection. Kaspar Manufacturing’s finishing experts are available throughout the production process to offer you professional advice on which finish is appropriate for the environmental needs of your product.
As an electroplating company in Texas, we pride ourselves on offering one-stop services to a national market. We’ve tailored our electroplating services in Texas and beyond to meet the needs of our customers with innovation, efficiency and a focus on service.
Why Is Electroplating Used?
Electroplating produces a finish with a new material on top of the base material. These uses include:
- Smooth, impurity-resistant finishes required for an application, such as medical,food-grade, pharmaceutical, aerospace or electronic components
- Increased strength or resistance of a part (via electroplating)
- A more attractive or aesthetically pleasing appearance for a product
- Nickel and nickel-chrome rack plating
- Bright zinc and zinc with yellow chromate rack plating
- Oversized zinc rack plating
- Bright zinc and zinc with yellow and black chromate barrel plating
- Rack plating available for items fitting 80 inches by 69 inches by 30 inches
- Barrel plating available for small components
Powder Coating and Painting
- Baked-on high-quality super polyester industrial powder-coat finish
- Wet paint spray booth
- Zinc stripping
- Paint stripping
- Nickel stripping
- Available for items fitting 69 inches by 41 inches by 49 inches
- Photo screen development
- Automated screen presses
- Multicolor impressions
- Baked-on polyset silk screen impressions
- Signs and graphics
Quality Assurance Testing
- X-ray thickness test
- Salt spray accelerated corrosion test
- QUV ultraviolet and accelerated weathering test
- Weld pull test
- Coordinate measuring matching (CMM)